YOU have unique experience, skills and passion. And WE have a great working environment up on offer and highly rewarding career opportunities for you grow along with us exponentially!
To apply for any job or any position, please send us your latest resume with accurate contact details, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Joining Time with a cover letter. Please describe the job Position for which you are applying.
Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including Product Catalogs, brochures and product packaging.
Job Type : Full Time | Experiences: 4-5 Years | Salary: 2.5-3 Lakh per Year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Ecommerce Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced and expert eCommerce Operations Manager to manage ecommerce projects and team in the organization.
Job Type : Full Time | Experiences: 4-5 Years | Salary: 3-4 Lakh per Year plus incentives.
- Marketing teams to coordinate seasonal and monthly product marketing strategies
- Maintain online content calendar to ensure website and messaging is consistent with monthly and seasonal campaigns
- Own the selling and promotional strategy throughout the site to drive products and trends, including the homepage and coordination across digital channel marketing efforts
- Partner with the Acquisition Marketing to create consistent and key messaging on-site and through all marketing channels
- Manage the homepage and other content areas, optimizing to ensure customer engagement
- Responsible for all site merchandising including navigation, categories, visual merchandising, internal search and product setup and activation
- Manage and create reports around Google Analytics and any other relevant data sources
- Review site daily to check for accuracy and identify opportunities for on-site optimization through improved customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Information Technology
- 3+ years experience working with data analysis and analytics tools, including advanced Google Analytics skill set
- Process-oriented and passion for details, finishing projects with a deadline, on time
- Effective presentation of information and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, highly organized with clear and concise communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint